Tragedy as Electric Wire Which Fell from a Pole Electrocutes 3-year-old Boy to Death in Makurdi (Photos) - EtimaNews | Latest News updates in Nigeria

FEATURED

LATEST NEWS

ENTERTAINMENT

WORLD

SPORTS

ONLINE SHOP AND DEALS



The electric cable which fell and killed the boy 

A Facebook user identified as Gadafi AS has taken to the social networking platform to post some heartbreaking photos and the story of how a 3-year-old boy, Daniel Chidi was electrocuted to death in Gombe street, Wadata, Makurdi where electric wire fell off from the pole.

Here's how he narrated the story;

"Daniel Chidi was electrocuted in Gombe street wadata were electricity wire fell off from the pole he is 3 years old. "24hours Road Accident victims support Initiative rush the child to hope Hospital were the doctor confirmed him dead.

"The Matter has being reported to the police Head Qters and JEDC who also came to the seen of accident. Parents should watch the movement of there children."

See more photos below;


About Host Vow

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top