Slider

NEWS

ENTERTAINMENT

SPORTS

WORLD

BUSINESS



LASEMA officials putting out the fire 

A fire incident that occurred in Apolo estate, Lagos has claimed the life of one person. The fire which engulfed a house in the estate was caused by a power surge.

Officials of the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, LASEMA arrived the scene soon enough to put off the inferno and rescue some other residents of the building.

See more photos below;


About Host Vow

Etima Ibanga is an Editor at EtimaNews. A well bred journalist with flair for entertainment and international politics Reach me via Email: etimablog@gmail.com.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

Top