MMM Nigeria Bounces Back with New Model...See Fresh Announcements
A public message from one of the support pages of the Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox indicates the financial network has been restructuring the scheme to plug loopholes of inefficiency.
According to information gathered from an MMM guider by Ogbeta.org, the agreements were reached after series of meetings by the helmsmen of the Ponzi Scheme.
Read the newly drawn guidelines below:
1. The much anticipated New Model is completed, approved and ready for full deployment in days. The wait is almost over. Be patient with us!
2.The technical glitches/errors/limits you are encountering now are as a result of the testing and partial deployment of the New Model.
3. If you are matched to fulfill a PH order you created & you're not willing to make payment, kindly & quickly click "I Refuse To Make Payment", Doing that will speed up the system of rematching the order and also recipient won't have to wait forever for a payment not forthcoming.
4. Kindly note that Account BLOCKING is PERMANENT now as thousands of participants are willing to make payments.
5. Once again, you are implored to cancel any PH order you are not willing to make payment for before it is matched. Don't upload #FakePOP!
6. Do not create PH order you don't have the #SpareMoney handy. You can be matched any time. BLOCKING is PERMANENT now (You lose every mavro).
7. With the New Model, #FakePOP issues will be resolved within 48hours and Uploader of #FakePOP will be permanently BLOCKED. Be warned!
This is a screenshot of the message being shared on the support page of over 120,000 members below: